WHAT IS AMPA?
The AMPA is a duly organized parents who choose to actively participate in the education of their children from their participation in collective schools. The AMPA should help parents to take responsibility for educating the sons and daughters.
WHO CAN JOIN?
The parents or tutors of students who pursue their studies in the educational institution.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
The association of parents of students assume the following objectives:
• Provide support and assistance to members of the association and, in general, parents or tutors, teachers, the students of the school and its governing bodies and participation in all that relates to the education of children and daughters.
• Promote the participation of parents of students in school management.
• Promote the representation and participation of parents of students in the School Councils center.
• Facilitate collaboration center in the social, cultural, economic and workplace environment.
• Assist in the educational activities of the school and cooperate with the School Board in the development of guidelines for programming complementary service or extracurricular activities.
• Promote training of parents, both from a cultural aspect as specific accountability in family education.
• Other than in the context of educational standards assigned to them their respective statutes.
HOW IS THE BOARD FORMED?
The Board of AMPA is formed by 11 people, with different charges.
The term of office lasts two years, after which candidates are presented and choices are made.
AMPA currently holds the membership fees, which are reviewed annually, and any grants, but fewer and fewer.
We also receive contributions from different companies as small gifts for the holidays we give: balloons, candy, etc.
ORGANIZATION OF WORK OF AMPA
From 2009-2010 the AMPA course is organized in small committees that are working throughout the year to accommodate the time you have available each volunteer.
Thus, the committees responsible for preparing the various activities and the board to corroborate the picture.
There are two types of volunteering: permanent and sporadic. Sporadic is one who can only work 1 or 2 activities during the course and that he may choose. The permanent is one that can work in 3 or more activities.
The board will work in all scheduled activities as far as possible.
• PARTY COMMITTEE: Chestnut, Father Palau party, Christmas party, parties for the end of schoolar cycles.
• SCHOOL PARENTS: EAC and educational talks for parents.
• COMMISSION OF SPORTS: Sports days and rhythmic gymnastics
• COMMISSION FAMILY DAY
• CARNIVAL COMMISSION
Each committee will have a member for the board that will be the coordinator / manager to and report regularly to the board to do.
Each committee shall meet according to the tasks to be performed, at least 3 times a year, and according to its members.
The commissioners must attend, as far as possible to the scheduled activities, or share-depending on how the group is organized.
The board will meet 1 time per month and whenever necessary for special issues.
ALL YEAR: EAC and school parents, rhythmic gymnastics.
NOVEMBER: Chestnut, Father Palau party.
DECEMBER: Christmas party.
JANUARY: white week.
APRIL: Family Day.
MAY / JUNE: sports days, festivals to cycle.